Past Perfect Tense chart, formula, worksheet, rules, examples, sentence list find here.
Subject + had + VIII + object
- We had played a match
- They had completed the task.
- I had gone to Mumbai last week.
Subject + had + not + VIII + object
- They had not completed the task.
- We had not played yesterday.
- I had not danced in the programme.
Had + subject + VIII + object?
- Had I gone to Mumbai?
- Had we completed our syllabus?
- Had they met you yesterday?
Had + subject + not + VIII + object?
- Had we not completed our syllabus?
- Had they not met you yesterday?
- Had I not dance in the programme?
Interrogative with “Wh-word”
Wh-word + had + subject +VIII + object?
- What had you eaten?
- Where had they gone?
- What had you played?
English Grammar Topics
|Noun||Parts of Speech|