Past Perfect Continuous Tense chart, rules, examples, formula, sentences list, worksheet find here.
Subject + had been + VI (ing) + object
- In 2009, they had been living for five years.
- She had been cooking food for 2 hours at 100 pm in two morning.
- The boys had been learning tenses since last Monday.
Subject + had + not + been + VI (ing) + object
- Ravi had not been studying in this school for 3 years.
- She had not been dancing since last month.
- They boys had not been learning tenses since last Monday.
Had + subject + been + VI (ing) + object?
- Had he been practicing for the tournament for five days?
- Had she been singing since last Sunday?
- Had we been studying in the school for four years?
Had + subject + not + been + VI (ing) + object?
- Had she not been singing since last Sunday?
- Had they not been playing since last Tuesday?
Interrogative with “Wh-word”
Wh-word + had + sub + been + VI (ing) + object?
- What had they been doing since last Monday?
- Where had they been playing for five years?
English Grammar Topics
|Noun||Parts of Speech|