Future perfect tense chart, rules, formula, exercise, worksheet, sentence list read online.
Subject + will/shall + have + VIII + object
- They will have danced
- I shall have cooked the food.
- We shall have completed our syllabus by next month.
Subject + will /shall + not + have + VIII + object
- We shall not have eaten our food by 6pm.
- They will not have reached their destination by tomorrow.
- She will not have sung by 8 pm.
Will/Shall + subject + have + VIII + object?
- Shall we have danced by 2pm?
- Will he have washed his clothe by evening?
Will/Shall + subject + not + have + VIII + object?
- Shall we not have by 2 pm?
- Will he not have washed his clothes by evening?
Interrogative with “Wh-word”
Wh-word + will/shall + subject + have + VIII + object?
- Where shall we reached by tomorrow?
- What will they have cooked in evening?
English Grammar Topics
|Noun||Parts of Speech|