There are two kinds of voices
- Active Voice
- Passive Voice
When subject itself is achieve in sentences then it is called Active Voice or is in Active Form.
When object is active in a sentence or object works like subjct than the sentence is in Passive Voice.
Only those verbs be converted into passive which have objects or verbs have effect on subject. Those verbs are called transitive verbs.
Rules for Converting Voices:
- Objects are put at the place od subjects and subjects are put in the place of objects.
- VIII is used with helping verbs.
- Only transitive verbs can be changed into passive.
- The forms of Be- is, are am, was, were, be, being, been.
(Be, being, been) are used first after helping verbs.
- ‘by’ or any other preposition is used for passive.
English Grammar Topics
|Noun||Parts of Speech|