Language is our primary source of communication. English is a language which has crossed the boundary for a long time now. English is spoken in almost all over the world as an international language.
Today, English is considers as important language in making of your carrier. It is important language for personal and professional goals. For a bright future it is important that you speak English.
Learning a language is like learning the most important aspect of a nation. There are many, many reasons why learning a new language is a good idea. It allows you to communicate with new people. It helps you to see things from a different perspective, or get a deeper understanding of another culture. It helps you to become a better listener and so on. So, for all these purpose you have to learn English.
English Grammar is the way which meanings are encoded into wordings in the English Language. There are hundreds of Grammar rules but the basics refer to sentence structure and parts of speech, including nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions and conjunctions. Grammar is the way we arrange words to make proper sentences. Word level grammar covers verbs and tenses, nouns, adverbs etc. Sentence level grammar covers phrases, clauses, reported speech etc.
Here we are providing the information about English Grammar which helps you in the learning of English.
Basic Grammar Topics
- Parts of speech
- Parts of Speech
- Adjective: Definition and Examples Definition -Adjective is a word whose main role is to … Read more
- Preposition A preposition is a word. Its show direction and time … Read more
- Synonyms Examples List SYNONYMS A synonyms is a word that means exactly or … Read more
- Antonyms Examples List Antonyms A word that has the exact opposite meaning of … Read more
- Voice: Active Voice and Passive Voice VOICES There are two kinds of voices Active Voice Passive Voice … Read more
- Pronoun Pronoun Definition of Pronoun Pronoun is a word which used … Read more
- Present Perfect Tense Affirmative: Subject+have/has+past participle For Example: 1. I have tired sushi … Read more
- Future Perfect Continuous Tense Affirmative Subject + will/shall + have been + VI(ing) + … Read more
- Future Perfect Tense Affirmative Subject + will/shall + have + VIII + object … Read more
- Future Continuous Tense Affirmative Subject + will/ shall + be + VI (ing) … Read more
- Simple Future Tense Simple Future Tense: Simple future tense refers to an action … Read more
- Past Perfect Continuous Tense Affirmative Subject + had been + VI (ing) + object … Read more
- Past Perfect Tense Affirmative Subject + had + VIII + object Example: We … Read more
- Past Continuous Tense Affirmative Subject + was/were + VI (ing) + object Example: … Read more
- Simple Past Tense Simple past tense: Simple past tense refers to the activity … Read more
- Present Perfect Continuous Affirmative Subject + has/ have + been + VI(ing) + … Read more
- Present Continuous Tense Affirmative Subject + is/are/am + VI (ing) + object Example: … Read more
- Simple Present Tense Simple Present Tense Simple Present Tense refers to an action … Read more
- English Tense Chart with Formula and Example The word “Tense” is origin from the Latin word which … Read more
- Noun The simplest definition of a noun is a thing and … Read more
- Articles According to Dictionary “ARTICLES” refers to a particular item or … Read more
- Sentence A sentence is a group of words that are put … Read more
- Interjection Interjection meaning according to the dictionary : an abrupt remark, … Read more
- WORD A collection or group of letters with some meaning, called … Read more
- Conjunction Conjunctions are words that link other words, phrases, or clauses … Read more
- Verb Verbs are the action words in a sentence that describe … Read more
- English Sentences We Use in Our Daily Life Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or … Read more